Taco Stuffed Peppers (Instant Pot)
1 cup water
1 lb. ground beef
2 T. Glass Farm Greens Taco Seasoning Blend
1 4 oz. can mild diced green chilies
1 cup cooked rice
4 large Glass Farm Greens Bell Peppers
1/2 cup grated cheese
1. Pour water in the instant pot
2. In a medium bowl, mix together ground beef, Taco Seasoning Blend, green chilies, and cooked rice.
3. Scoop ground beef mixture into each pepper and fill just to the top.
4. Place stuffed peppers on rack and lower into the instant pot.
5. Close lid and set pressure release to sealing.
6. Pressure cook on high setting for 8 - 12 minutes.
7. Quick release pressure. Check to see if peppers are cooked thoroughly.
8. Remove peppers from instant pot and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.