This bread is made with summer squash and is sweet and moist. There is no need for icing.
What you'll need:
2 large eggs
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon lemon extract
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup yellow squash
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 cup flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
What to do:
1) Butter and flour your springform bundt pan
2) Preheat the Ninja Foodi on 275° F for 10 minutes
3) Grate the summer squash in the fine side of a box grater; squeeze out the liquid; blot with a paper towel
4) Combine 2 eggs, 3/4 cup sugar, 1 tsp. lemon extract, and 1/3 cup vegetable oil in a large bowl.
5) Add in the ground ginger, salt, flour, and baking powder to the wet ingredients and stir to combine
6) Fold in the summer squash and pour into prepared springform bundt pan
7) Set pan on the rack in the low position into the inner pot of the Ninja Foodi. Set the Bake/Roast function to 275°F and bake for 35 minutes.
8) Remove from Foodi and cool completely on a baking rack before removing from pan
Leave a Reply.